at the Dundee Manor
:: Wine Maker Dinners :: Celebrated Gatherings
Thank You for your interest in having your event at the Dundee Manor B&B- Here are a few of the FAQ’s that often come up which may help or not with your quest for the proper Venue—-We are limited by licensing to 80 people (not including guests staying at the Manor) as to how many guest at an event–Being a Destination in the Oregon Wine Country this works out well for all, since the event becomes even more memorable both for you and your guests —
- 4 1/2 Acres of manicured wooded lawn area – view of Mt Hood & Jefferson
- 2 Gazebos’ one with finished gathering area for ceremonies, appetizers, or alfresco dinning. 2 deck areas for intimate dinning (Forest Deck area) Deck area for approved caterers prep and staging area
- Seating for 60 with padded white chairs-10 -60″ round tables–additional seating on grounds.
- Arrival tables for greeting with gift side table -cake-on front terrace. Seating also thru out property
- Manor Staff presence the day of the Event–direction in planning the event prior to the actual day….
- Co-Ordination by our in house planner the day of the event with active interface with caterers – deliveries etc
- Licensed servers will be provided the day of the Event- by the Caterer
- Events will include one nights stay in a suite by the Manor. Evening events will include 3 additional rooms. 2 night min on weekends.
Contact us for pricing and availability (888) 262.1133
email us: Innkeeper @ dundeemanor.com
We will be more than happy to discuss any concerns and other Manor contractual items.
…Keeping it simple and real in the Oregon Wine Country